Shipping Information for Delivery:
- UK orders placed by 12noon GMT on Business days (Monday- Friday)
Free DPD Express (2 Business days)
- European orders placed by 12noon GMT on Business days (Monday- Friday)
DPD Europe transit (2-8 business days) - £20
- Rest of World orders placed by 12noon GMT on Business days (Monday -Friday)
DHL Express transit (2-8 business days) - £65*
*duties and taxes may be charged by your local customs
Should you experience any issues whilst placing your order please contact us for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be delighted to help you.
Cancellation, Returns and Refunds
We want to provide you with the best possible customer service. We hope you are delighted with your items. However:
- If your order is faulty, damaged or not as described on Our website, return it to us within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (including delivery charges);
- If you change your mind, the cancellation policy set out below will apply.
If you need to return your goods please follow our Returns Procedure, as set out below.
Except in relation to certain goods (as described below), if you live in the UK you have the right (Statutory Cancellation Right) to cancel your order and withdraw from the Contract, without giving any reason, and receive a full refund, within 14 days from the day you receive the goods or, where multiple goods from one order are delivered separately, 14 days from the day you received the last good.
In addition, if you return any item you have ordered from Us within 28 days of delivery, and provided it is in an unused and saleable condition, we will refund the cost of the item (but not the delivery charges). This is a right we provide you with in addition to your Statutory Cancellation Right.
These rights to cancel do not apply to personalised goods, products made to your specification, or perishable goods.
How to exercise your right to cancel
If you wish to exercise your rights to cancel, you must inform us by sending an email to email@example.com in each case making a clear statement setting out your decision to cancel and withdraw from the Contract. You can use the model cancellation notice set out at https://v-by-townsley-ethical-accessories.myshopify.com/pages/delivery-and-returns to notify us that you wish to cancel a Contract, but you are not obliged to.
Returning your goods
When returning your products, please ensure you comply with the following conditions. No claims can be processed unless these conditions are strictly adhered to.
- please return the goods to the following address within 14 days from the day you tell us you wish to cancel should we put - V. Ethical Accessories c/o) Inter Mail Canal View Road Newbury Berks RG14 5XF:
- you will bear the cost of returning the goods;
- you must obtain a proof of delivery receipt. This is your proof of return and must be provided if the item you are returning fails to arrive at our returns warehouse;
- please allow up to 14 working days for the goods to be returned and for us to process your return;
- please allow up to 14 days for the refund to be visible on your account.
Your refund following cancellation
If you live in the UK, within 14 days of receiving your notification that you wish to cancel and withdraw from the Contract, we will provide a full refund, including, where you have exercised your Statutory Cancellation Right, the costs of delivery (with the exception of extra costs resulting from you choosing non-standard delivery).
We will carry out this refund by using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.